Monday, March 16, 2009

Life, Traveling, Grad School

Yet again it's been a long time since I've blogged. Yikes!

As many of you know I've applied for doctorate programs to enroll in the fall. I applied to three places, U of Arizona, U of Colorado @ Boulder, and U of North Texas. I flew out to Boulder a few weeks ago and it was so beautiful, warmer, and sunny. I guess it's one of the most sunny places in the US, and I can believe it. I got to see my friends Stu Clark, and Josh Forke. Josh and I went for a bike ride and I got to see all of his work and stuff like that. It was a great time. I was sad to come home on the pure fact that BG has basically no natural beauty of its own.

I got into all three schools and now comes the decision of where to go. I'm still deciding, but I don't have to make a decision for a few weeks so there you go.

I just got back from Arkansas where I drove down with the Suels. They got back from the UK and had to move all their stuff from BG to Arkansas. They asked me to drive with them which was a blast. They are just people that I will be friends with my whole life. We had fun but Pippi their 13 month old did not like me at all. She would have nothing to do with me the entire trip. It's okay though as she'll get used to me eventually and we'll be friends.

I am excited for spring and can't wait for it. It will come soon, I hope. Anyways that's all for me for now.

2 comments:

m.henry said...

Bowling Green has hoards of natural beauty. Driving down any country road will take you to a million amazing places. Maybe you'll discover it when you leave...

Abs said...

Congrats on getting into your schools! That's very awesome :)