Saturday, May 31, 2008

four magical items

These items are as follows:

Raspberries
Bananas
Grapenuts®
Organic Plain Yogurt

Mix these items in a small bowl and you will have enough energy for the rest of your life. Also of note is not having caffeine for a month and then at 7 at night having five good sized cups of iced tea and forgetting that there is caffeine in it. Then add to the fact I ate too much food too late and it's too hot in our apartment which leads to a boring, frustrating night of sitting in too much heat, feeling too full, and being wired until 2 in the morning and then attempt to get up at 7 to teach your last day of junior high and end up staying all day to sub. Yes, this is a nasty little combination, don't try it any time soon.

1 comment:

Koch Clan said...

You are so funny. I love raspberries. Everytime I eat one I think of Grandma and picking them at her house. I might have to go and buy some today. That sounds like a healthy and yummy snack. I especially love grape nuts. I haven't had those forever!