Monday, June 9, 2008

tagged!

So I guess that my sister tagged me which I guess means that I answer the same questions that she did. I guess I'll do it because she's my sister and I love her.


10 years ago...

I was just finishing my junior year of high school. I was going to work for Larry Brown and have a great summer of farming, goofing off, staying out late, and playing guitar. I was living in Oakesdale and just saw some real good friends graduate and get ready to move on. I was also excited about being a senior the next year.

5 years ago...

I just graduated from the University of Idaho. This is blowing my mind right now. I want to say that a few years got lost in there somewhere. I was right now about ready to drive to Montana to be in my friend Josh's wedding in Columbia Falls. I didn't have any kind of plan except to farm for the summer and take a year off from life. It seems so long ago.
This was when I really started to get serious about Jesus, and it's been a crazy ride ever since.

5 months ago...

I started teaching at BGSU and still teaching at Owens and BGCA. I had a lot of private students and was having a lot of fun teaching. This was one of the busiest times I've had since graduating from grad school. Lots of lesson planning and time spent teaching, I loved it.

5 things on my to-do list tomorrow...

1. Work at Panera
2. Teach a private lesson
3. Play my telecaster
4. Read The Moviegoer by Walker Percy
5. Read my bible and pray

5 things I would suddenly do if I were a billionaire...

1. Pay off all student loans and debt for us and our families.
2. Give to the church and charities.
3. Put a lot in savings and invest for our kids futures.
4. Buy a bunch of guitars and studio equipment to record bands
5. Plan a worldwide trip

5 bad habits...

1. Procratination
2. Just plain not doing tasks
3. Eating unhealthily
4. Spending money
5. Wasting time on internet (like now)

5 places I've lived...

1. Oakesdale, WA.
2. Moscow, ID.
3. Bowling Green, OH
4. Florence, Italy
5. Segorbe, Spain (only one week!)



5 things people don't know about me...

1. I'm obsessed with my fingernails (for classical guitar)
2. I love Van Halen
3. I really like morning star "meats"
4. Not a huge fan of cooking
5. Really miss the palouse

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Boy, the rain is crazy. Love the pictures! Love the tag too. Hmmm, how can we instantly become rich? I know, cut off your nails and sell them! Love ya!

Stringer said...

Morning star "meats"? In a word? Hilarious.