Saturday, June 28, 2008

Organizing my pictures....

So last night I was showing someone my pictures from the last few years on my computer and it took forever!!!! This is due to that half of it was encoded by iphoto into it's file system. Well, it messed some parts of it up bigtime! So today I went through all of them and organized them. What a chore! I had like a million pictures from Italy and that took a long time to figure out. I had to break out my journal I kept whilst I was there to get all the places I went in order. I started this morning and am now almost all the way done. I have some random folder called PatPics that is a buffet of different pictures that I can't deal with now. It's krazor. Here are a few pics I like though out of the lot.





goin' free style at my assistmantship in 06



the time Chad and I took crazy pics on the only hill in Bowling Green in the fall of 2006

black hair, earrings in late fall of 06



cleaning off my windshield in summer 04

with (from left) Dr. Thompson, Dr. Lillios, John Chowning (the godfather of keyboard technology), Steven Kemper, me at Florida Electroacoustic Festival spring 06.




4 comments:

Abs said...

Pat! I just found out you have a blog!
I did my pictures last week, too, and I got 315 prints from the last year. Intense!
I love the freestyling pic.

Koch Clan said...

I love that you have so many different looks. Long hair, short hair, facial hair, no facial hair. Cool pics.

Megan said...

I'm diggin' the short black hair. See you in a few!

Anonymous said...

You're smokin' with the short hair in fall '06.